Monday, April 2, 2012

That noise you hear is my nose! - from Oct 1, 2006


Its the first day of Fall, we’re moving towards the promise of cooler weather, and I couldn’t sniff a dirty dog if it were right in front of me. Now, you might think that since my Mommy and Daddy both have really bad allergies, it is no shocker that I have them too. In fact, it is amazing that I am not living in a bubble. The only problem comes when you look at the date. In 9 days I will have my hip surgery. If I am unable to breathe very well they will postpone the surgery for at least a month. Please pray that God would place my hips in their sockets without the necessity of surgery. Should God have a different plan, please pray that He clear my sinuses and head so that we are able to move forward with the surgery. Actually, please pray that He would clear me immediately, because quite frankly we all are getting tired of waking up in the middle of the night because I can’t breathe.
We all would love your prayers for peace in our lives. That God would help us to live one day at a time, resting in His peace. Thank you for your prayers and support. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment