Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Another Message from Mommy - from Mar 26, 2007

(editors note: this is hands down daddy's favorite picture!)

Howdy-

Just wanted to send out a quick little update to all of you faithful friends who have been so great to encourage us through your emails and prayers for this morning…thank you.

Well, Grace did great with the whole procedure and coming out of the anesthesia, so that is a praise.

It is also a praise that they did not find anything wrong with her digestive parts as of what they saw today (we will still wait another week to get the results back from some other tests that were run today), but we were honestly a little discouraged, as we were hoping they would find something that would help us solve this eating mystery. However, as Michael and I were praying on the way home, it hit me that hello, God made and knows every little part of Grace, way more than any man made camera can tell us. So, that brings me huge comfort and hope…I need to just beef up in my trust of Him to take care of this for her and us…hello, He is able…He spoke this world into being! Honestly, the major frustration that we are having is trying to get her seizure medicine down, which requires some type of food or bottle. We have to remind ourselves that God is bigger than this issue too….that we can only do our part and give the rest over to Him.

Anyways, much love and thanks.
WE SERVE A BIG GOD,
ginna...aka Mommy

p.s. Since Mommy wrote this last Friday I have started taking my bottle a little more. Mommy and Daddy are putting all of my meds in the bottle, so I am now getting most of them most of the time. Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment