Tuesday, April 17, 2012

And left, two, three, four... - from Aug 19, 2007


Incase you are wondering what is going on here...yah, I’m sitting up by myself. I know. I know, it is pretty stinking cool, but so am I. Just after I started taking things by mouth again (it still is very little, but I’m working on it) I decided that I was tired of seeing the world from my back, so I sat up. Now, it has been a struggle to learn to do this and I am still working on it, but it sure is fun. Mommy and Daddy will put pillows around me, in case I lose my balance, my fun toys in front of me, and I just have some good times. Currently, I am learning to use my elbows to push myself into the sitting position. It wont be long before I can do this all on my own and I can’t wait because every chance I get I try to get Mommy and Daddy to pull me up.
On the standing front, I am still working with the stander and getting more and more used to it. The plus about this is that if you hold me the right way I will put me feet down and stand. I still need support, but I am learning and it wont be long.
All of this progress sure is making me happy and thankful to God. In fact, just to show how happy I am I have really been doling out the smiles. God is so faithful and wonderful! It is truly a blessing to have the family and friends I do and I get so excited each time I do something new so that I can tell about how God has moved in my life. Go God, and if I may take some liberties...go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment