Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stand and Deliver - from July 29, 2007

 
The ornate contraption you are looking at is my stander. There are many standers in the world, but this is my stander. I like my stander...for the most part. Basically, this is trying to help me learn how to stand. I have the equipment, just haven’t put it all together. This is going to help.
In fact, it already has. I have been standing in it for longer and longer periods of time. And today Daddy and I were playing on the floor. He pulled me up to a squatting position and then I stood up. Of course, he kind of helped me, but it sure was cool. I discovered that I am as tall as Daddy sitting down...when I am standing, that is. Anyways, we are praying that this will continue to go well and that I will take off on my own.
Also, I have been having some really bad stuffy noses at night. When Mommy or Daddy tries to relieve my pain with saline drops it sometimes causes me to gag on my feeding and spit a lot of it up. It is kind of like snot roulette if I am going to blow or not. So, we are really trying to figure something out.
Thanks for all of your prayers and concern. You rock! Just like to Red Sox! 

No comments:

Post a Comment