Monday, April 2, 2012

Scottish Rite - from Oct 9, 2006


Today we checked into Scottish Rite. Everyone here is so very nice and comforting. Tomorrow morning at 7:00 the nurses will wheel me down to the surgery room to get me ready. We will begin at 8:00. The first thing they are going to do is see if they can put the hips into the socket without making an incision. If they can they will put a pink cast on me and we’ll be done for the day. If they have to go in it will add another half hour to hour to the one and a half hour surgery. Either way I will come out of there with a body cast and the real fun will begin. Please pray that all would go well and that Mommy and Daddy will have the strength needed to take care of me over the next few months...its going to be real nice (picture Cousin Eddy saying that...if you don’t know who that is...ask Mommy).

No comments:

Post a Comment