Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dancing Fool - from April 22, 2007


I know this is an over used picture, but get over it.

It seems that most of my posts, especially recently, have been somewhat negative. While things are really trying right now there is something great that I wanted to share with you. My legs are doing great! I can’t stop moving my right one. In fact, I really like to grab my knee and pull my leg towards my chest. My left leg is coming along too, but a little slower. That is to be expected, however, since the left one is the one that had the major surgery. Things seem to be going really well in the leg department, Praise God!

On another note, the other day I rolled over for the first time since my cast came off. It just took a little time to build some muscle strength and remember how to do it and bamm! I then rolled over a few times in a row. It will only be a short time before I am crawling and running around.
Thank you all so much for your prayers and support of my family. We are truly blessed to live in a community like we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment