Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Now introducing... - from June 24, 2007


Now starting at little brother, standing 20 inches tall, weighing in at a staggering 9 lbs. 1 0z. and looking exactly like his father! Corbin Sherwood Crocker!
That’s right. My time of reigning the house solo has come to an end. Don’t get me wrong, I still reign. I am just sharing a little love with my bro.
Corbin was born Thursday, June 14, at 4:51pm. Both Mommy and Corbin did great and we were able to go home from the hospital on Saturday. It has been a week since he came home and things are going well. He is eating lots and sleeping 3 to 4 hour stretches. People are so amazed. Whatever, I’ve been doing that for quite some time.
Periodically, I will try and keep you updated on his life...I know you really just want to check on me...

Praise God for Corbin’s life and safe birth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment