Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Calling all Prayer Warriors - from November 19, 2006


 Can we talk?
Tuesday morning we go back to Scottish Rite to check on my hips. I can’t tell you how exciting my experience in the cast has been, just look at my face. Not too mention how much I currently stink because of my hot-pink armor. It’s just been a joy for all of us. But I think we are ready.
When we were first at SR, the doctors told us that the chances of not recasting a kid at the half-way point were so small that they don’t even like to mention that as an option. Of course, they also thought they would have to do the major surgery in the first place. We are praying so hard that when the doctors look at my hips they see such bones of steel that they are amazed. We are asking that God heal my hips, so that I do not have to put another cast on...that would be something I would truly be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Please pray with us for my hips to be completely healed. Thank you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment