Monday, April 2, 2012

Dr. T part deux - from Aug 16, 2006


 Yesterday we went and saw my buddy Dr. T again. Every time we go in he sees a different me. While he still doesn’t know what was causing my seizures, he is happy that I have been without them for 3 weeks now...of course, who isn’t?! We are still waiting on some tests to come in and maybe we’ll know something then.
The other great news is I am starting to raise up on my own...see picture. Dannie, one of therapists...again, see picture, was there and she couldn’t believe the progress I am making. I am still rolling like a champ and am soooo close to rolling from belly to back. The whole world seems new!
Later today we are heading to Dallas for our Scottish Rite appointment Thursday morning. We are going to see if they can find out what is going on with my head. While we are there we are going to see Aunt CiCi and Laurie for a night and Mimi and Grandaddy the next. I’ll check in later...peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment