Tuesday, April 17, 2012

St Natalie - from Sep 30, 2007


Ok, so she really isn’t a saint. I mean, she is Catholic, so there’s hope for her in the future, but I don’t think the Pope knows about her yet. No matter how anyone else feel about her we think she is the greatest. Natalie is our new nurse. Well, she isn’t really new. She’s been here for a little while, but I haven’t had a chance to tell you how great she is.
She is constantly working with me, feeding me, taking care of me, and just loving on me. In fact, she has recently taught me how to turn the pages of my books. With her constant attention I have become stronger and stronger at sitting up and am getting closer to that whole crawling thing. She goes to some of my doctors appointments with me and Mommy and has even gone to school with me on the days I am able to go.
Oh yah, she also is really great with the “stink-ball,” I mean Corbin.
Anyways, we just wanted to say that we are so blessed to have her as part of our family and very thankful for all she is doing for me.
And Daddy is saying something about a great recipe Natalie gave him for a super hot-dog involving cheese, a corn tortilla, and a fryer...

No comments:

Post a Comment