Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sorry 'bout the interruption - from May 17, 2007


Ok. I know that some of you who are faithful readers of my blog have been a little disappointed in the lack of postings lately. Well, it is only because of my Daddy’s grace...and by grace I don’t mean me, I mean his ability to balance a large glass of water on his head while updating the site and not dropping it on the computer causing a major crash and loss of all data, or something like that. He has had to recreate everything on the site, trying not to leave anything out. We did lose the hit counter though. The last time I looked before Daddy set up the new site we had just about 5500 hits! Pretty cool.
So, now that things are back and rolling I will try to be more up to date with my posts. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment