Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The photo you see is an actual representation of real events. There were no special effects used in the posting of this picture. Grace Crocker 2007 All rights reserved - from Sep 5, 2007


Yah, that’s right! This is me on my elbows reaching for the blue ring. Over the weekend I decided that being on my belly and my elbows is not that bad of a move. In fact, I am liking it so much that I just might start crawling at any moment.
On the eating front, I am still eating a few bites here and there, but they seem to be a little more consistent. Mommy and Natalie (our new, awesome nurse) have recently tried cool-whip with me. Boy, this stuff is great! Why haven’t they tried this earlier. I mean for reals dog. They keep trying to stuff the same old things in me. How long is it going to be before they get the hint? I don’t like yogurt anymore. Have you ever had the same meal for days, and days, and days, and days...? Not fun, is it? Hopefully this new taste will move me to more and more and on towards getting the feeding tube out because, if I can be honest with you, the tube royally stinks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment