Monday, April 2, 2012

Scottish Rite



Today we went to Scottish Rite, to visit with their neurology department. I hate to say that any trip Mommy and Daddy take me on is boring, but wow. I slept through the entire visit. From what I understand, however, Daddy was feeling the same. The doctor basically said that he had no idea what was going on with me either and that it will be a wait and see game to see how I turn out. Nice guy. Duda was there and asked some doctor type questions, but he still didn’t reveal much. So, we are still just needing to know, but know that God is in charge. I heard Daddy tell Mommy that he felt this was just a season and that God had bigger things in store for me. We trust God and pray that He will continue to develop my mind and body so that I can catch up...just look at what He has done since the seizures have stopped!  

No comments:

Post a Comment