Monday, April 2, 2012

S-Day minus 2 - from Oct 8, 2006


It is two days until the date for surgery. We have checked into a hotel in Dallas right next to Scottish Rite because we will check in there tomorrow morning. My allergies are still causing me to be real stuffy. Please pray that my head would clear pronto.
The three of us sure have been blessed by all of the support and prayers we have received. We can never thank you enough, except to do the same for others when the time comes. I guess that is the amazing thing about the Body of Christ that we have been learning. Right now it is time for the Body to surround and support us, but in the future it will be our turn to be a part of the Body, surrounding and supporting another one of God’s children. I guess God knew we would need each other desperately until He comes back, so He set up the church. The beautiful part of it is when we become the church to people outside the Church...in other words, we become Christ to people who don’t even know Him...ok, sorry about the “preaching” I know that is Daddy’s gig, I just had some thoughts that were on my mind.
Any-who...hopefully all will go well this week and we will be back in SA by Thursday or Friday. Mommy is hoping we can go by and get a Fletcher’s Corny Dog before we leave...that is if those horns fans left any for us.
May God bless you this day more than you can imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment