Monday, April 2, 2012

Finally something normal! - from Sep 13, 2006


Hazaa, Hazaa! Again I say Hazaa! Not many kids would be so excited to hear that they have an ear infection, but for me...it’s finally a normal day. I’ve been eating as much as a church mouse, my nose has been as clogged as a public restroom, I’ve been as moody as a teenager, and I really just want to sleep the day away. (I’m working on my similes) Mommy and Daddy were pretty worried about me, so we went to see Dr. Fitch. He diagnosed my problem and has put me on some antibiotics, so within 24 hours I should be feeling much better and getting back to myself. Going through all that I have been through sure puts a little thing like an ear infection in perspective. Bring it on ear infection! Bring it on! Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment