Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day! - from Feb 18, 2007


Ok...I know that Valentine’s is a made up holiday by some guy who used to work at Hallmark and was in trouble with his wife (or so Daddy says), but it is a good time to reflect on the love God has for each of us. This past year has been full of pain and pretty tough and quite honestly, it has been a little difficult to feel God’s love at all times, but we know we have seen it. We have seen it through the small victories of smiling and grabbing things. We have seen it through our community who has been so generous and loving to us. We know it is there through the sacrifice of our Savior Jesus Christ. We hope that you too are able to feel the love of God and experience the gift of salvation from Jesus Christ this Valentine’s season.

p.s. I’m sitting in the chair my daddy made for me...next to my valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment