Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My First Birthday - from Dec 20, 2006


That’s right! It has been a whole year since God first let me take a breath of air. I can’t believe it either.
We spent the day with family and friends. Mommy and Daddy made me a special breakfast of oatmeal and applesauce and we opened the presents they gave me.
That evening we had a party with mainly family. It sure was fun and Mommy made the coolest cake...go to the photos page to check it out.
It’s amazing how much has happened in my life over the past year. I can’t count the number of doctors I have seen...of course, I can’t count but you know. One day it will be great to sit down with God and let Him show me all that He has done through my life and how many prayers have been said for me...I can’t even begin to thank each of you for how faithful and generous you have been with your prayers for me this year. All I can say is may God richly bless each of your lives as you have blessed mine.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment