Sunday, June 24, 2012

Thrilling-from Aug 17, 2011


The best way to sum up my morning. Thrilling. I mean, where to start?!
Thrilling to get to go back to one of my favorite places on this earth, Howard.
Thrilling to get to see one of my (and my moms) favorite people on this earth, Miracle, right when we walked in Howard.
Thrilling to get to go to my new, big girl KINDERGARTEN room and see my new kindergarten teacher that I already love to pieces.
Thrilling to then get to go meet my other new kindergarten teacher who I am giddy about.

I mean, check out the love!
AND, I also get to go tomorrow to meet some new (and maybe some old) friends who will be in my new class!
Oh, and really, I get to start back to going every day next week?! No wonder I couldn't sleep the night before last!

My mommy just has to say...thank you Jesus for these precious ladies whom you have incredibly gifted to love on and teach our, well your daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment