Sunday, June 24, 2012

OMG, Oh my gosh you guys!-from Oct 31, 2011

U ready for this?! Grace Anne Crocker went poopy on the potty tonight! Yes, you heard me correctly. Please tell me more you might be saying. Well, lately she has really been into pulling her pants down. Yep, real nice when you're in a group of people and this happens:) Anyways, when we were with my parents this weekend, she did this number and sure enough she had just taken care of some business in her diaper, to which my mom said, “if that isn't telling us she's ready for the potty, I don't know what is.”

Well, this evening I had just walked in the door from a walk with my friend Cari and Michael hollered for me to come to the restroom, and there sits little Miss Gracie.
She had pulled her pants down, and Michael (best dad ever) read the clue, took her to the potty and the magic happened!

PRAISE THE LORD! (which my dad yelled out when we told him the news:) Yes, that is for certain!

Now, we definitely have a ways to go on this journey (and would LOVE your prayers for patience), but woah for this milestone.
A gigantic thanks to her ROCK STAR teachers at Howard who are having her sit on the potty many times a day, so they are majorly to be credited for this action (yall wanna come live with us?:)

PS-  Gracie was treated like royalty, as she should have from this giant accomplishment and was driven to Cari's house down the street to select a treat of her choice!
Yes, her buddies Kate and Luke cheered like crazy for her!:)
We are so blessed by and from the support of so many. THANK YOU all for being our cheerleaders!

No comments:

Post a Comment