Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Goodness of God-from May 29, 2012


Before I go to bed tonight I just have to share the awesomeness, sweetness and goodness of Our God with you.
Since our 6:00 meeting at Howard this evening, I have been in a state of awe over the goodness of the Lord that we are seeing and experiencing.

As most of you know, Grace is about to leave her amazing cocoon of Howard (where she has been in school for the past 3 1/2 years) for Cambridge where she will be in big 1st grade.
SO, as you can imagine, I have been in a state of denial.
Well, tonight was a meeting at Howard where we were able to visit with her new 1st grade teachers.

Let me just share this line up with you....
School: Cambridge(a gigantic school)...the 2 years before we became pregnant with Grace I taught at Cambridge (what a huge comfort to be familiar with the turf and some of the staff).

Her Special Needs Teacher: An awesome girl that shares TBarM and Baylor with me (enough said)!!

One of the Assistants that will be in Grace's room every day: Hold on for this one!
...The last year I taught at Cambridge, I had this assistant in my room to help me with several of the special needs children that I had in my room.
AND, this amazing one is the 2nd person next to Michael that I told the morning we found out we were pregnant with Grace. YES, this same rock star lady will be one of Grace's assistants!

The Speech Teacher at Cambridge: Yep, she is the wife of one of our past youth directors at church!

I mean, can you see why my mouth is SO wide open over the goodness of God?!
Yes, we face daily struggles and challenges with Miss Grace (some days more than others) but I would not trade one moment of it for the treat and thrill that we get to so front row see God at work, taking care of us and many times blow our minds over how He so finely works.

Big love to each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment