Sunday, June 24, 2012

For Real-from Feb 4, 2012


I mean, are these girls for real?! Most of you now know and have heard of Miss Grace's new and amazing friends, Stella & Charlotte (well, I majorly claim their mom as one of my new and amazing friends)!
So, today we (Corbin included) had the treat of going over to their casa for another play-date (the girls have a super cool older brother and sister...yea, go ahead and add that to the amazing part).  Little did I know that not only was it a play-date, but a spa date!
Seriously, they had set up their little pink footsoaker (I forget the real name of this) and had their fun polish all ready for Gracie right when we walked in the door.
I mean, really?!
Our little wild indian of course kinda fought sitting down and putting her feet in, but Stella and Charlotte were awesome at getting her "settled in" (their mommy's iphone helped a great deal as well:)
Anyways, just had to share the thrill of this event and shout up yet another praise for this amazing family that has taken us in and loved us SO giantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment