Sunday, June 24, 2012

Profound-from Feb 10, 2012


Holy Cow, Michael and I have been blown away by the outpouring of prayers and encouragement over our meeting with the state to determine if we will continue to receive help/services for Miss Grace.

One of these giantly amazing outpourings comes from a friend of my moms and our family, who is also one of the incredible women that joins with a few others one Tuesday a month to pray for Miss Grace. I mean, talk about being humbled.
Anyways, I just had to share what the Lord shared with her. SO profound, so major.

I am in the midst of helping care for
2 90-year olds, who between them need
some of the services that our Gracie
needs...In waiting for this and that
and the other, I was able to say some
silent prayers for the elders and for our
little girl.  I sat there with our
faithful Lord tending to us all and
thought about "the needing of services"
and God said, "You will always need
my services, all of you, in one way
or another and the systems might cut
us out, but I, your God, will always
figure out a way.....a better way."

No comments:

Post a Comment