Wednesday, May 30, 2012

More words from Mommy- from April 7, 2008


 “…Christ Jesus, who died - more than that, who was raised to life - is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.”
Romans 8:34

Blown away and thankful beyond words. These are some of the things I felt as I walked into a friends birthday party and had several people say, “Oh, you’re Ginna Crocker…we so pray for your daughter Grace.” Strangers, people I have never met have been interceding before our Father for our daughter. Wow. Just days before this I had been telling Michael that I was feeling bad for not praying more hard core and specifically for Gracie. He was so good to remind me that this is why we have the body of Christ, so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I stand humbled and thankful for each of you. You are doing as Jesus does for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment