Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Let’s Go Surfing Now! - from Nov 12, 2007



 A few weeks ago we had a great opportunity to go to the coast. Some friends of Mommy and Daddy’s offered us the use of their house, so we loaded up all our stuff and headed out. It was my second time to see the water, but my first time to be in it. As you can see I had the greatest time. I just loved playing in the sand and letting the waves crash over my little legs. After a while I began to sink into a little bottom shaped hole. Each time a wave would come I would kick my legs and splash my hands in the water. At first it was a little cold, but I got used to it pretty quickly. Corbin, on the other hand, not so much. The waves scared him a little and I didn’t help things by trying to shove sand in his mouth. Hey, I was enjoying the feeling, so I thought I’d share the fun. If Daddy didn’t have this weird thing about sand, then I would love to move there, but I guess it will remain a nice place to visit. Until next time Port A.

No comments:

Post a Comment