Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I Stand in Awe!

























Yes, tonight I stood and stared at this beauty.
Stood in awe.
Stood in thanks.
Stood in quiet.
Stood with a full heart.
Full of thanks for this sweet girl that the Lord has blessed us with.

Stood in awe with thanks that...
this girl wanted to snuggle with her dadda and mamma tonight.
that she told us to turn off the light, shut the door, put our pajamas on, and to pull up the covers.
Yes, she told us.
Told us in a very clear way that she communicated...and was very pleased when we understood her and followed her orders:)
Yes.

Thank you for this beauty Jesus.
Thank your for gently answering prayers (though I would sometimes like them right away).
Thank you for stillness.
Thank you that I get to forever stand in awe of YOU.

 "Be still and know that I am God." Psalms 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment