Monday, January 12, 2015

Our Girl is 9!


9 years ago today, God brought Miss Grace Anne Crocker into this world, into our lives!
We have had the best day celebrating and smiling and eating and clapping and snuggling with her today!

So, last night, as I was thinking upon her bday and all that lead up to her coming, I was able to find the journal
that I wrote in through our journey in wanting to get pregnant with G and all that God said and taught me through
that process, not to mention ALL that He has been up to through her these past 9 years.

Anyways, I think my mouth really opened wide when I came to this journal entry dated Dec. 20, her bday, 10 years ago (the Dec before we got pregnant with her in April)!
You know God had a big smile on His face when I jotted this down!

...And ps, she was all over blowin her candle out:)@


AND, this day had the most perfect ending that I am so pumped to share with yall...yes, it was close to bed time and we were just
hanging out in our bedroom when Gracie got up, walked into the bathroom, pulled her pajama pants down and went titi on the potty!
YES, for real, thanks for prayin this one up for SO long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment