Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Break It


Yes, this is the prayer of our heart and we would love for others to join along side us with power, especially as I am currently too worn out by it to do so.
For God to break Grace's picture and phone obsession.
(Yes, it's fine and sometimes sweet to love them but not when it takes over).

For any of you who know Grace somewhat well, know that she is majorly into pictures and mainly others iphones.
It may not sound that major, but it is when it so controls her mood and leads to aggressive strike outs when she can't get a certain picture or have another video. And it's awkward and gets old explaining when she asks every person at the ball field for a video.

The main problem is there are not a whole lot of other things that G likes to do on and with her down time.
This clearly ramps up over the weekend when there is alot of down time, especially in comparison to her school day.

We would love prayers for wisdom in how to handle this and for the God who made this world and everything in it to break this obsession and give her His peace and grow her mind to enjoy other things.

Thank yall so much for your faithful prayers. Please let me know what I can pray for you for!

"I lift my eyes up to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." Psalms 121:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment