Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A typical day...- from Oct 28, 2007


 In case you have ever wondered about what happens during the day at the Crocker house...well, this is pretty much it. I get four feedings a day. During those feedings I sit in a little booster chair on the floor surrounded by toys. the feeding takes an hour, on a good day, longer on others,so it gets really boring. Now that I am starting to scoot around some, that is all I want to do. Being tied down to a chair really stinks. Mommy, Daddy, and Natalie aren’t big on spending that much time in one spot either. The good news is that on Friday I took 5 bites of pudding from Mommy’s finger! It took a little coaxing, but once I tasted it I was opening my mouth for it. We really really long for the day that I get back in to eating for reals because we really want to move beyond this tube. Thank you all for your prayers during this season of my life. I know deep inside of me that the end to this is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment