Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hey there!- from Feb 10, 2008


 OK, I know it has ben a little while since my last update, but Corbin was sick, then I was sick, then Daddy was sick, then Honey was sick, then Natalie was sick, now Aunt Fun is sick...if you live in San Antonio this should be no surprise to you. Thankfully Mommy has the constitution of a rock and can make it through anything...Daddy, well we’re just glad Mommy is around.
Anyway, a few things have come up since this stinking sickness. For a while I was not able to hold my feedings down. This is not a fun experience for any of us, but mainly me. In fact, we went to the Smith’s house for the Super Bowl and just when Jordan Sparks was singing the National Anthem I let it fly. Daddy insists that it is because I can’t stand American Idol, much to Mommy’s chagrin, but I think it was the “bug”. Well after that I was sick for a few days and now I am having chronic diarrhea again, I sure missed that. Now my bottom has that terrible bloody rash again(sorry, but its true). We think that it might be that when I got the bug and the fever the enzymes in my tummy were knocked out again. Same thing that happened last year at this time which lead to the stinking tube in the first place! Sorry, just a little rant there. But truly we would love prayers that my tummy would get back in order, my bottom would heal, I would move towards eating through my mouth again, and all the advances I have made physically and mentally would not be set back by this sickness.
Thank you and may God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment