Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Standing on the Promises of God!- from Jan 27, 2008



 A little under two weeks after I first pulled up on my own I am doing it like a champ! I love to pull myself up on the arm of our couch, the bathtub, and my crib. It is so fun to see the world from this level and to know that Corbin can’t reach my bow up here. I continue to crawl all over the house. It’s great, when I get bored in one room, I just go somewhere else. I have strategically placed toys throughout the house, so that everywhere I go I can be entertained. It ain’t just a pretty hatrack friends.
Also, some other great news. I have been letting Mommy, Daddy, and Natalie put their fingers in my mouth again. I’ve also been picking some things up and putting them in my mouth. Corbin does it so often I felt like I should give it a try. Then, on Friday, I ate 5 bites of pudding from a spoon! My hunger strike is not officially over, but negotiations are going well.
We are seeing God move in my life in so many incredible ways, and Corbin too, but this is about me. We give all praise and thanks to God for His incredible blessings on our family and thank all of you for your prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment