Wednesday, May 30, 2012

“I’m a happy man.”- from March 20, 2008


 So were the words of Dr T this morning as we went for a checkup. He was so pleased with all of my progress he couldn’t contain his emotion. Ok, its not like he was jumping up and down, but he was very excited for me. Some even better news is that we are going to cut back on one of my medications in May. That’s good for two reasons. One it gets one extra drug out of my system and two, it is one that can make me a little out of it, so getting rid of it will allow me to be even more aware of how much Corbin gets on my last nerve. Also, the date is significant because it will mark my one year anniversary without a seizure! That’s right, praise Him! None of us can believe that it has been that long, but we are so thankful to God for taking these from me and continue to pray that they would never return.
Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support during this time. I’m so glad that we have been able to see God working through this together. Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment