Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nose surgery...part 2-from Aug 5, 2011


Well, I think I am now on my second hand of surgeries, but God continues to pull me through!
The worst part of it (for me and my mommy & daddy) is this nose spray they have to give me 3 times a day! Yucko. We'd all love your prayers on making it through this one!
I just had my second nose surgery...the bone they had previously drilled out was coming back, so we are hoping the 2nd time was the charm!

I must say I really enjoyed my time in the playroom in my cool looking gown as we were waiting my turn for surgery.
God reminded my mommy through me of the sweetness of childlike faith (I guess it was the way I got excited when we pulled into the hospital and was pumped to play in this fun toy room, not knowing exactly what was coming my way)...kind of a hard way for my mom to be reminded of this, but the lemonade that came from the lemons of surgery.

I love you guys and hope you all are doing well!
Gracie

p.s. the technical name of my surgery was: NSL Endo w/repair of chonal stenosis/poss septoplasty/maxillanary antrostomy...or something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment