Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Friend Kate- from March 21, 2011


 For those of you who don't know Kate, she is one of my BF's (yes, another one, one closer to my age than the one I just told you about on the last blog).

Anyways, of all of my sized peeps, she (and her brother Luke) are way at the top of lovin on me most and best. And when I say lovin on me, I mean they still come up and hug on me even when I have just pulled their hair (which is usually comes from my desire to so badly tell them something)! Thank you Jesus that this day is coming soon!

How it makes my mommy's heart smile to see the majorly sweet friends that God has given me.
Well, Kate's mommy just called to tell my mommy what Kate said during her bath time.

Kate said, "Mom, Graces is like Jesus and Jesus LOVES Grace." Her mom said yes He does Kate.
Then Kate said "and Jesus saved Grace AND everyone else too!"

Woah...can it ever get much sweeter? Mind you this is from the mouth of a 3 year old...

No comments:

Post a Comment