Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hope-Full Excited!- from Jan 17, 2011


We are all about to bust with excitement beyond words over the possible news that has just been given us.
You ready?! I may be able to get my darn button (feeding tube) OUT soon!!! Soon as in a few months! What a gigantic amount of stress will be lifted from our lives when I do!
Dr. Fierro is my new BFF! When my mom and dad told him at our my appointment this morning that they haven't had to feed me with it since Thanksgiving, he said, well, let's get that thing out! Praise Him that my weight was looking good when he charted it out...I just need your prayers that I would want to eat and drink more to keep this thing up (my mom and dad have opposite requests, they say:)
It's a big deal to pass this kind of thing by my GI doc, so we are praying and seriously hopeful that we will get the okay to get this thing out soon!
And believe me, we are going to have a serious party when I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment