Sunday, June 24, 2012

Honey- from Oct 2, 2011


Well, most anyone that knows me knows that I am IN LOVE with my Honey (my moms mommy). So, in knowing this, you will very quickly get the major-ness of what happened this afternoon at our families river house...ready...
I SAID HONEY!!!! Yes, you heard me correctly, I said Honey's name for the first time!!! Thrilling! (Daddy still wont believe it till he hears it for himself...)

PS- I am wearing camo in support of my brother’s first day to bird hunt (apparently my dad was pretty bummed because the dead birds made Corb sad).
Oh, and to end on a more chipper note:) I am squealing in excitement in this pic cuz Honey's dog Chloe was licking my cousin Brooke like crazy! Honey was getting after Chloe and that was cracking me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment