Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Kiss

There are 2 things that I would like to share in this blog.
1. For those of you who don't know this already, Grace Crocker is not one to give out kisses (not to mention hugs, of which I think I have really gotten 2 from her and this is recently).
2. We are so over the top blessed to have one of the most amazing, faithful, encouraging, in it to win it through the good and bad cheerleaders for Grace, her name is Cari. She also happens to be one of my very BF:)

Sooo, do you see where this is going? Yes, you guessed it, Gracie gave Cari a kiss yesterday!  Yes.
I thought the best way for you to get a picture of this major-ness was to share the texts from Cari.

"I am sitting here with a huge smile on my face thinking about THE KISS...it meant sooo much to me. I am almost teary. I certainly shared it at the dinner table as the very best part of my day. I love her so much."

To which I, of course, responded by saying how speechless I am to have the gift of you and your friendship, love and support for G...and hello, for me.

"No I am giddy...Feel like I just got this totally unexpected gift. When I was least expecting it...I got the kiss that I have waited and begged for. Maybe this is a bigger lesson about God's timing and how He blows our mind and expectations when we least expect it. I am happy happy happy."

Thank you Lord for this fun piece of sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment