Sunday, January 27, 2013

Basketball is my Favorite Sport

(I like to dribble that ball up and down the court! That cheer, anybody?!)

I mean, for reals, check this out! Yes, Grace Crocker is very pleased to be playing basketball!
School is currently having Special Olympics basketball every Friday at the high school and G grins SO big when I ask her about it!:)

Mimi gave Grace this very cool digital camera for Christmas, and her teacher said I could send it to school with her, and what fun it was to see these sweet pics they took with it!

And, yes, basketball is her favorite sport just like Natalie or "NaNa" as Grace says:) it is her favorite friend in Brown's class at Cambridge!
They are besties and it is so fun and sweet to see them together!


Go Gracie Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment