Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Major Victories

Just had to sit down and type out this giant stack of praises/gifts that the Lord gave this night.

Major Victory #1 - 4:00 - Fantastic speech session with our New Amazing Speech Therapist!

Major Victory #2 - 5:00 - I took both kids (solo) to Freddy's for dinner & it was fun and smooth...G sat in the booth and ate and drank her whole meal by herself (including ice cream in the car on the way home. No spills, just a messy face that her rock star brother helped clean:)

Major Victory #3 - 6:00 - We went home, honked for Daddy and ALL went to the Mules Varsity basketball game as a family!
Grace had nice hands the whole time (giant) and did not try to run on the court once. Yep, ALL giant things for Grace Crocker.

On any given day, just ONE of these events would have been a really big deal, but wow, for 3 big victories in a row. In one day. Major big deal.

Oh, and the icing on this cake was, that as G was trying to tell me that I would give her kisses when she was a baby (while pointing to this picture), she put her hand up to her mouth, as she motioned blowing me a kiss, to tell me what she was wanting me to say.

My heart is full of thanks.
Thank yall for sharing in these victories (as you do in these struggles along the way).

Major love to each of you!
One happy mamma

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for victories! And praying that the days filled with struggles are fewer and farther between! I see victories, big and small every time I see this sweet girl! I love your blog! Thank you for sharing it with me!

    ReplyDelete