Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Grace tries to ride Lucy

Yes, you hear me correctly.
Grace has a new thing of trying to ride Lucy, our 4 month old puppy Lucy.
Bless her bones.  Both of theirs.  Sweet.  But Lord help us.
Sweet Corb just woke up from a nightmare...telling me Grace stepped on Lucy real hard and her cry sounded like the alarm going off.
Lord come.
Lord I need you. Every hour I need you (as the awesome Matt Maher song says).

Yes, the riding sounds funny and it sometimes is, but not always.
Some days are smooth. Lots of days are not.
Lots of days I say, "Lord, really? I know you have a purpose, but oh why didn't you give me this family package instead.

I love when He brings me back to my theme verse for Gracie Girl...
"So we FIX our eyes not on what is seen (the riding etc.:) but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment