Tuesday, March 10, 2015

1st Family Ski Trip


You guys, I went to bed last night with such an amazingly full and thankful heart. So full that I wanted and still want to shout it from the mountain top, "Praise God!"
For wow...such a sweet, fun, mind blowingly incredible ski trip with my family of 4.
Yes, Grace Crocker skied!

Y'all, this adaptive ski program at Ski Apache in Ruidoso that we went to with Kinetic Kids is one of the most incredible things that I have seen in my life.
Truly, this God sent helper through their program, Miss Joanne, took G skiing for 2 days and used all kinds of gear to make it work and fun for Gracie.
We all think her fave was the ski chair (that u can see in these pics:)
Oh, and shall I also mention that Corb was able to take his own lesson and learned to ski while Michael and I got to ski for like an hour all by ourselves, bonus!

I could write forever (it's just such a giant praise that this 4 day trip, the four of us, no helpers) was so sweet & fun...like so great that I was sad to go home!
...Hotel room slumber parties, dinners out to eat, swimming in the hotel pool...which, by the way, are all big victories in themselves for G:) oh, and all of us being on the same mountain to ski:)

Thanks for sharing in our joy and for prayin for the crazy Crocker crew that we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment