Monday, August 4, 2014

Summertime Sister

You may be expecting an intense blog and vent from me regarding Grace Crocker and summer, but nope. No sir. No mamm.
Don't get me wrong, most of you know, it has been full force intense.

But so much joy and giggles came over me when she had on these shades from her Honey the other day, I just had to share.
(Not to mention that great tickle, gut laughing time we had tonight)!

Behind these shades is a little girl that makes me smile, laugh, cry, wrestle, stand...and realize that He's my everything.
That makes me VERY thankful that I have hope. Hope not just for her life but in life. This is not all there is. We, as believers, have the hope of heaven. Oh, now come on, that's somethin to rock out about!
...And if you'd like a tune to rock out, let me suggest "Everything" by Colton Dixon (PS-he's a past contestant on American Idol...talk about bein fine for Jesus).
Anyways, let it move you cuz it sure did me. Woah.

Please check out this little sister below and giggle and giggle harder as you read the captions underneath each one that her brother and I just made up:)

Love and hugs to each of you!
What?
and...
Whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment