Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sweetness

Really, I'm titling this blog "sweetness" with the picture shown below? Yep, and let me explain why.
Tomorrow is the day we at the Crocker house really are going to officially start back on the "potty" horse again with Missy!
So, I am changing Grace into a clean pull up on her little potty right before bed tonight and I notice her kind of looking into the potty and I say something like, "yes, that's where the poo poo goes," not looking in, but talking about it.
So, she is changed and I tuck her in bed and then go back to get her "poop/small nugget" filled pull up to throw away and I look in to see this one little nugget in her little potty.
Bless her bones, she was trying to tell me, check that out!"

Well, back to the sweetness....as I am noticing this, this song is playing on my phone....
"... one thing remains. Your love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me."
Yes, how cool of the Lord to be telling and reminding me that even in this seemingly big potty journey ahead of us, HIS love is never going to fail, give up or run out on me and our family...and team of peeps helping alongside us. Thanks Lord for that solid reminder!

No comments:

Post a Comment