Monday, February 10, 2014

Oh Yea!

Can I please stop and tell you what happened at our house tonight?
Yep, go ahead and see for yourself below!

That's right. Grace Crocker set the table for dinner! I mean, can I get a whoop whoop!
It is so something that I ask Corbin to do almost every night, and tonight, I thought, you know, G can do this!

So, yes, I started with the napkins which she walked to the table with successfully.
And then, I braved the forks, which she carried all the way to the table and placed down!
So proud and she was so pleased:)

Thank you Lord for this fun victory...and additional dinner time help:)!

Daddy's note: I was a little late in posting this from Mommy...oops. However, it allowed Grace time to take her plate to the sink from the table tonight. This caused me to be more than a little nervous, as the plate was china and had leftover meatloaf and potatoes...yikes. But she made it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment